How to change the PIN-code?
The PIN code for Commfides can be changed by using the PUK code sent to you.
- Right-click the "Chip" icon on the taskbar and select "Display tokens".
- Expand "Security devices" by clicking on the arrow to the left of the item you want to expand.
- Under "Authentication Objects" right-click "Basic PIN" and select "Change PIN".
- Enter the old PIN code and then select the new PIN code.
- You can verify the change by right-clicking on "Basic PIN" and selecting "Verify PIN".
- Enter the new PIN code and click "OK".