How to change your address (Commfides)
If you want to change your address you must contact Commfides.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Enter "I've changed my address" in the subject field
- Write your full name, as recorded in the National Population Register
- Write down your date of birth in the format DD.MM.YYYY (Note: Not national identity number)
- If you have reported your move to the National Population Register and want to update your address at Commfides, write: "I have reported my move to the National Population Register and want to update my address at Commfides. Please make a new inquiry to the National Population Register to retrieve my new address."
- If you want to update your alternate address at Commfides write:"I want to update my alternate address at Commfides". Commfides will then call your mobile phone number, or an alternate phone number that you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID. To verify the change you will need to answer the security question you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID
It is also possible to update your alternate address by appearing in person at the Commfides office in Lysaker:
Commfides Norge AS
1366 Lysaker Norway