How to change your e-mail address (Commfides)
If you want to change your e-mail address or alternate e-mail address you must contact Commfides.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Enter "I've changed my e-mail address" in the subject field
- Write your full name, as recorded in the National Population Register
- Write down your date of birth in the format DD.MM.YYYY (Note: Not national identity number)
- Write: "I want to update my e-mail address at Commfides".
- Commfides will then call your mobile phone number, or an alternate phone number that you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID.
- To verify the change you will need to answer the security question you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID.
It is also possible to update your e-mail address by appearing in person at the Commfides office in Lysaker:
Commfides Norge AS
1366 Lysaker Norway