How to change your telephone number (Commfides)
If you want to change your mobile or alternate phone number you must contact Commfides.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Enter "I have changed my mobile phone number" or "I have changed my alternate phone number" in the subject field.
- Write your full name, as recorded in the National Population Register.
- Write down your date of birth in the format DD.MM.YYYY (Note: Not national identity number).
- Write: "I want to change my mobile phone number at Commfides" or "I want to change my alternate phone number at Commfides."
- When you change the mobile phone number, Commfides will call the alternate phone number that you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID. When you change the alternate phone number, Commfides will call the mobile phone number that you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID. To verify the change you will need to answer the Security question you provided when ordering your Commfides e-ID.
It is also possible to update your mobile or alternate phone number by appearing in person at the Commfides office in Lysaker. If both phone numbers are changed, you must appear in person at the Commfides office:
Commfides Norge AS
1366 Lysaker Norway