What to do if the PUK code has been lost?
If you have lost the PUK code you must contact Commfides. Send an e-mail to: email@example.com with the following information:
- Enter "Lost PUK code" in the subject field.
- Enter your full name, as recorded in the National Population Register.
- Enter your date of birth DD.MM.YYYY (Note: NOT national identity number)
- State how you want to receive the new PUK code:
- As a PIN/PUK letter sent to your address listed in the National Population Register (Click here for the price).
- As a PIN/PUK with PUM to a private address in Norway of your choosing. (PUM letters cannot be readdressed abroad or to a company address). You will be billed for the PUM letter (Click here for the price).
It is also possible to receive a new PIN/PUK letter by appearing in person at the Commfides office in Lysaker:
Commfides Norge AS
1366 Lysaker Norway