What can you use your electronic ID for?
Electronic ID gives you access to online public services that require log in. Some examples of such online-based services from central and local government are:
- calculating your pension at Nav.no
- applying for a grant at Lånekassen.no
- notifying Skatteetaten.no of a change of address
- changing your tax card at Skatteetaten.no
- reading, correcting and filing your tax return
Online public services give you safe access to communicate with government entities. Over 3 million citizens currently use electronic ID to communicate quickly, safely and securely with central and local government.