Who can have a digital mailbox account?
To create a digital mailbox account, you must have:
- a Norwegian personal identification number, or a D-number
- an electronic ID, such as BankID, BankID on mobile, Buypass ID or Commfides
Age requirements to obtain an electronic ID:
- You must be 13 years old to order a BankID. Contact your Norwegian bank to find out if you can get a BankID.
- The age restrictions for ordering a Buypass ID is 13 years for both Buypass smartcard and Buypass ID on mobile.
- You have to be 18 years old to order Commfides e-ID. If you are under 18 years, you will need permission from your guardians to order Commfides e-ID. With such permission, there is no minimum age.
Read more about electronic ID.