What to do if the PIN code has been lost?
The PIN code for Commfides can be restored by using the PUK code sent to you.
- Right-click the "Chip" icon on the taskbar and select "Display tokens".
- Expand "Security devices" by clicking on the arrow to the left of the item you want to expand.
- Under "Authentication Objects" right-click "Basic PIN" / "Authentication PIN" and select "Unblock".
- Enter the PUK code sent to you and then choose a new PIN code.
- You can verify the change by right-clicking on "Basic PIN" / "Authentication PIN" and selecting "Verify PIN".
- Enter the new PIN code and click "OK".