Forgotten password (MinID)
If you are already registered as a user, you can receive single-use codes by SMS and e-mail to create a new password. If you have only registered a mobile phone number or e-mail address, you have to use the PIN code letter as well.
To create a new password:
- Click "Forgotten password" on the log in screen
- Enter your national identity number and click "Next"
- Enter the 5-character code from the SMS, click "Next"
- Enter the 6-character code received by e-mail and click "Next"
- Create a new password, at least 8 characters long (permitted characters are A-Z, 0-9 and special characters)
- Check the contact information and click "Confirm"