How to register a MinID user
To register as a MinID user, you need the following:
- Norwegian ID-number or D-number (11 digits)
- Mobil number or e-mail address
- PIN-code letter
If you are missing the PIN code letter, you can order new PIN-codes.
The PIN codes are only sent to the postal address you have registered in the National Population Register. The normal delivery time for PIN-codes is 2-5 business days.
To register as a MinID user you can go to the this website.
- Select MinID
- Click on the link "Register new user"
- Click on "I have PIN-codes"
- Enter your national identity number or D-number. Click "Next"
- Enter the two specified PIN codes. Click "Next"
- Enter your mobile phone number in the two input fields. Click "Next"
- Enter the e-mail address in the two input fields. Click "Next"
- Create your own password
The password must satisfy the following requirements:
- The password must be at least 8 characters long
- The password must contain letters and numbers
- Characters that are distinctively Norwegian such as ÆØÅ are not permitted