Not receiving one-time code by email
If you do not receive the one-time code sent to your e-mail, you can order a 6-character code to your phone using the PIN-code letter.
To create a new password:
• Select MinID
• Click "Forgotten password"
• Enter your national identity number or D-number. Click "Next"
• Enter the code from SMS, 5 characters. Click "Next"
• Click on the link "Use code from PIN-code letter"
• Enter the specified PIN-code. Click "Next"
• Enter the 6-character code sent to your phone. Click "Next"
• Make a new password, at least 8 characters (allow characters are A-Z, 0-9, and special characters)
To change your email address:
• Click the pencil button behind the email address
• Enter the correct email address
• Click "Save"