Setup for single-use code by SMS
You can change your log in settings, so that you receive an SMS code when logging in.
You do this in your user profile.
How to change this setting:
- Select MinID to begin the login
- Select MinID up in the right corner
- Select MinID-settings
- Enter your personal identification number and your password. Click NEXT
- Enter the SMS-code or the code from the PIN-codeleter. Then click NEXT
- Click at the Pencil on the right side
- Select "Code from SMS". Next time you log in, you will receive a code by SMS. NB! Make sure to edit your mobilephone number if this is not correct.
You will then receive an SMS code the next time you log in with ID-porten/MinID.