iOS - iPhone/iPad (Safari and Chrome)
Instructions for deleting cookies in different browsers on iPhone and iPad:
- Open the app "Settings"
- Select "Safari"
- Select "Clear history and website data"
- Click on "Clear history and data"
- Leave the app "Settings"
- Open "Safari"
- Go to the website and try to log on again
- Open "Chrome"
- Click on menu - three horizontal dots in the lower right corner on iPhone/upper right corner on iPad
- Select "History"
- Click on "Clear browsing data"
- Make sure that "Time range" is set to "All time"
- Make sure that "Cookies and site data" is checked off
- Click on "Clear browsing data" at the bottom of the screen
- Restart browser and try to log on again