If you are already registered as a user, you can receive one-time codes by SMS and e-mail to create a new password. If you have only registered a mobile number or an e-mail address, you have to use the PIN-code letter as well.
To create a new password:
- Select MinID
- Click "Forgotten password"
- Enter your national identity number or D-number. Click "Next"
- Enter the code received on SMS, 5 characters. Click "Next"
- Enter the code received on email, 6 characters. Click "Next"
- Create a new password, at least 8 characters long (permitted characters are A-Z, 0-9 and special characters)
- Check your contact information. Click "Confirm"