Not receiving one-time code by SMS
If you do not receive the one-time code by SMS, you can order a 6-character code sent to your email using the PIN-code letter.
To create a new password:
• Select MinID.
• Click on "Forgotten password".
• Enter your national identity number or D-number. Click "Next"
• Click on the link "Use code from PIN-code letter"
• Enter the specified code. Click "Next"
• Enter a 6-character code that you receive by email. Click "Next"
• Make a new password, at least 8 characters (allow characters are A-Z, 0-9, and special characters)
To change the phone number:
• Click on the pencil icon behind the phone number
• Enter the correct phone number
• Click "Save"